Hello! My name is Mia, also known as DailyPaperPassions on Instagram and @miawriting on Twitter! I’m fourteen years old (going in to my sophomore year), and this is my third actual blog (after I messed up my first ones). I’m hoping this one goes a bit better. And as an introduction, here are some random “fun” facts about me that you may or may not know:
- I’m pretty fangirlish. I love tons of T.V. shows (Supernatural, Pretty Little Liars, Riverdale, Thirteen Reasons, Bates Motel, Vampire Diaries, and many more).
- I’ve been writing since I was a little kid (maybe 4?). I probably annoyed my family a lot with my writing. I remember trying to shove it into their faces, having my sister edit basically all of my essays (which she then drowned in red ink), and acting as the same role for many of my classmates since an early age.
- I’m one of those “weird” people that actually likes editing and studying.
- I love theater. During freshman year, I took drama, but I’m soon dropping it for law. However, it’s always going to have that special place in my heart; I carry Hamilton, Heathers, Les Misérables, and Dear Evan Hansen with me daily.
- NaNoWriMo is my favorite. I started participating in the eighth grade, so I’ve done it two years. I’m not as dedicated with Camp NaNoWriMo (hoping to change that this July!!). I’ve finished two manuscripts and a collection of sad attempts from the experiences, but it’s definitely been worth it! My name is italy2002 if you guys want to add me on it.
- Though I come off as a massive introvert sometimes, I kind of like taking to people, so feel free to strike up a conversation with me!
Moving on from that, this blog is going to be about journaling, writing, books, and everything related. I’m not sure about a schedule quite yet. Since I’m currently on summer vacation (minus summer school), I have a lot of time to just lounge about and write. I hope to post at least once a week or more, so stay tuned!